Endless Riding on 20 pristine Arizona desert acres, twenty minutes from town, including a major wash that goes for miles…
Two 10 acre parcels, with a 3 bedroom, 2 bath home on one, wells on both, and plenty of room for barn, paddock and pen on the other (close to the access road).
Ride your acreage, or explore major washes… http://endlessridingforsale-20acrestucson.weebly.com/
43964 E. Avenida Dois Gatos, near Tucson, AZ ~ see maps ~ located on 20 acres of beautiful, quiet desert in Southern Pinal County
- Custom-built house about 60 feet in length, cement floor, roughly 1,300 sq. ft. plus a deep, covered porch
- Large rooms, high ceilings (2 are vaulted)
- 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths
- AEK and all-electric heating/cooling system
- Sealed, post-tension slab concrete floor, no carpet
- Car port with back door access
- Metal frame, truss, roof, cabinetry, doors and windows ~ virtually no wood
- Set up with satellite TV (Dish Network) and satellite internet (12Mbps download, 3Mbps upload)
- Two working wells
- Beautiful scenery all around with gorgeous mountain landscape (see photos)
- Major washes provide virtually endless riding, good training for ponies
Acreage & Outlying Area
Here are important points about the house.
- All rooms are wheelchair accessible
- Land line; Verizon and Consumer Cellular cell phone services are available
- Central Vacuum (no dust)
- Water softener and triple water purification systems
- 40 gallon GE Hot Water Heater, new in 2012
- The floor is the concrete slab, colored deep red with minerals. No carpeting.
- The outside is Stucco, applied to the Greenblock by an “outsulation” product called Dryvit, a non-cementitious, water-based adhesive made specifically for that purpose.
- The wall structure is Greenblock, an ICF (Integrated Concrete Form) made from non-toxic expanded polystyrene filled with concrete and reinforced with rebar (see construction photos )
- The internal walls are formaldehyde-free US Gypsum drywall with formaldehyde-free insulation behind them.
- All paint is Zero VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds).
- Inside, the house is lovely and inviting (click here for photos)
- Master bedroom has a large walk-in closet, and an alcove with a 220V outlet for a Heavenly Heat-type sauna
- Click here for a detailed listing of all materials used