Elite Equestrian readers are well-educated, successful and financially secure.
Elite Equestrian magazine is distributed at the most prestigious events and venues in the United States.
Elite Equestrian’s digital issue is read online worldwide.
The equestrian audience is a rider, owner, trainer, groom or spectator.
- 80% are women
- 63% are married
- 62% have a college degree
- A majority are between 34-54 years of age
- Average income is $215,000
- 56% are employed full-time
- 97% own one or more credit cards
- The market value of the average home is $594,000
- Own two or more homes
- Own three vehicles. 53% own a pick-up truck
- Own a farm; 66% of those are ten acres or more
- Own an average of four horses
- Compete at least six times per year
- Own a pet besides a horse or pony