Split Rock Jumping Tour’s Lexington International CSI2* Receives Final Approval to Proceed, June 17-21, 2020.
Commonwealth of Kentucky, FEI and USEF Approve Horse Show at Kentucky Horse Park
The Split Rock Jumping Tour’s (SRJT) Lexington International CSI2* has received final approvals from the Commonwealth of Kentucky, FEI and USEF and will be held June 17-21 at the Kentucky Horse Park. Entries are still open and anyone who has not yet entered is encouraged to submit entries immediately.
“This has obviously been a difficult time for everyone and we are excited to be among the first to offer an opportunity to return to horse showing,” said Split Rock Jumping Tour Founder and CEO Derek Braun. “Ensuring the safety of our exhibitors and everyone involved is our top priority and we will be strictly enforcing all protocols and guidelines put forth by the CDC, USEF and FEI. I encourage everyone to read our protocols carefully.”
Please click on the following link to see our COVID-19 Protocol and Guidelines.
The limited number of horses (400), combined with the expansive nature of the Kentucky Horse Park and the SRJT team, will provide the ideal structure to properly mitigate risks associated with COVID-19. To help maintain proper social distancing, everyone is encouraged to utilize the SRJT app. The app can be used to file entries, to add/scratch, and for start lists and course designs. The app also provides live results, live streaming, video clips, notifications, announcements, and much more. Click here to download!
Now in its sixth year, the SRJT has been revolutionizing the way the sport of show jumping is presented in the U.S. and has been creating a truly “unparalleled show jumping experience” for competitors, sponsors and spectators alike. Competing in the SRJT is unlike any other American horse show experience. SRJT competitions offer top prize money, extravagant awards, special entry packages, and numerous first-class amenities not typically found at any other horse show.
Highlights of the Lexington International CSI2*
The Lexington International CSI2* will host a variety of national and international level show jumping classes ranging in height from .85m to 1.45m with divisions for young horses, children/adult, junior/amateur and top professionals. Click here for the prize list, schedule, entry blanks and online entries. Entries close June 8, 2020.
Featured classes include:
- $75,000 FEI Grand Prix 1.45m238.2.2 – Sunday, June 21
- $37,000 Restylane® 1.45m FEI Welcome 238.2.2 – Friday, June 19
- $20,000 Restylane 1.35m National Prix 2.a – Saturday, June 20
- $10,000 1.40m FEI Speed Cup 238.2.1 – Thursday, June 18
- $5,000 1.35m Winning Round II.2.e – Friday, June 19
- $5,000 Animo Youngster Bowl – Sunday, June 21
- $2,500 Human Touch 1.25m Mini Prix II.2.b – Sunday, June 21
The 2020 Split Rock Jumping Tour is presenting six world-class FEI shows at six outstanding venues.
- New Location! – June 17-21 – Lexington International CSI2* – Kentucky Horse Park – Lexington, KY
- August 12-16– Santa Fe International CSI2* – HIPICO Santa Fe – Santa Fe, NM
- September 2-6– Sonoma International CSI2* – Sonoma Horse Park – Sonoma, CA
- September 30-October 4– Columbus International CSI2* – Brave Horse Show Park – Johnstown, OH
- New! November 4-8 – Aiken International CSI2* – Aiken Horse Park – Aiken, SC
- New!December 16-20 – Fort Worth International CSI4*-W (Longines FEI Jumping World Cup Ft. Worth) – Will Rogers Coliseum – Ft. Worth, TX
Additional information – including prize lists, schedules, news, entry, and ticket information – is available at the Split Rock Jumping Tour’s website at www.SplitRockJumpingTour.com.
SRJT would like to thank the corporate partners and advertisers who are making the Split Rock Jumping Tour Lexington International CSI 2* a truly unparalleled experience!
- Alimend • Animo • CWD • Dalman Jump Co • Hallway Feeds • HorseFlight • Human Touch • Hyaluronex • John Deere/NTRA • PonyApp • Restylane • Roeckl •
In 2020, SRJT has adopted Green is the New Blue operating standards to prioritize green practices at all Split Rock Jumping Tour events.
Find out more about our sponsors and advertisers here: www.SplitRockJumpingTour.com